Presbyterian Women is a loving community that can challenge and nurture you, and be a vehicle for making the world a better place for all of God’s creation.
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to:
- Nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- Support the mission of the church worldwide,
- Work for justice and peace, and Build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (USA) and witnesses to the promise of God’s kingdom.
Presbyterian Women demonstrate their commitment to be an inclusive caring community of women ministering to others by:
- Meeting monthly for Bible study and fellowship.
- Serving as a communication network to notify Circle and other APC members and friends about congregational emergencies
- Providing assistance, such as food and transportation, to APC families during illness or in the event of death.
Assisting the Pastoral Care Ministry Team in coordinating receptions after memorial services and other special events
- Coordinating the Blanket Sunday Offering to provide warm blankets to those who need them around the world and here in our area.